You Can Have It All at The Metropolitan!
Reward yourself! We’re improving your lifestyle with totally new apartment finishes and amenities. The Metropolitan of Baltimore, the areas newest mid-rise apartment homes, is conveniently located to shopping, dining and all the services you could want to satisfy your every need. Just minutes from the Inner Harbor, Towson, Hunt Valley and White Marsh.
- Gated Community with resident controlled access system
- 24-hour Award winning Service Team
- Welcoming lobby with fine finishes
- Beautiful landscaping throughout the community
- Swimming pool
- Health club quality Fitness Center
- Exceptionally appointed Community Lounge
- Bright, clean, modern clothes care center located in each building
According to the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitor’s Association, Baltimore City was visited by 13 million people last year. They spent 2.95 billion dollars.
Visit http://www.ci.baltimore.md.us to learn more.
Over a one hundred community festivals, concerts, and events are organized yearly by Baltimoreans. A seasonal calendar of events is published by the Baltimore Office of Promotion and the Arts.
The Convention Center’s web site is an award-winner with interactive floor plans and links to visitor resources such as maps and directions.
There are more attractions than even WE know about, but here’s a great list to start
- American Visionary Art Museum
- Babe Ruth Museum
- Baltimore Arena
- Baltimore Maritime Museum
- Baltimore Museum of Art
- Baltimore Museum of Industry
- Baltimore Orioles
- Baltimore Ravens
- Baltimore Zoo
- B & O Railroad Museum
- Edgar Allan Poe House
- The Great Blacks in Wax Museum
- Lexington Market
- Maryland Science Center
- National Aquarium
- National Historic Seaport
- Port Discovery Children’s Museum
- Pride of Baltimore II
- Sail Baltimore
- Top of the World Observation Level
- U.S.S. Constellation
- The Walters Art Museum